Saturday, March 3, 2007

ideas

I took a couple of photos yesterday of orchids as references for drawings later. After I started doing all those fanarts, I think my brain is starting to warm up to the idea of drawing again. Subjects start to pop up in my head randomly again. For example, last night when we were on our way to dinner, I saw a sign for Hotel Ramayana, and suddenly, I feel like doing a picture of Rama and Sita in Balinese clothes. I still want to draw orchids, shiba inu, and this scene from Venice (if I can still find the photo that I took close to 10 years ago).

Oh, I met someone who's a pure art dealer with zero interest/appreciation in art last night. I felt that he offended me, my granfather, and all the people who draw not just for money. To him art = how much money he can get. :P

Ok, here are some pics I took yesterday.

No comments: