Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sleeping Link WIP



I can't post this in LJ because the one I'm making this pic is one of my friends in LJ. XD She requested Link and cute for the drawing meme I was supposed to be doing. I thought a sleeping Link would be cute, and if that wasn't enough, I added a stuffed animal and a sleeping cat. Because I did this pic on several sheets of paper, I had to put together the sketches in the computer to see how off my proportion and anatomy are. I need to shrink his left arm a bit, but other than that, it's not totally hideous.

Need to post the finished version of the other Zelda fanart that I finished recently.

2 comments:

Wai Khan Au said...

I suddenly wonder how old is Link...

cyen said...

Ahahah, between 16-18 my guess.

Then again, you can never be too old to sleep with stuffed animals. I got my dinosaurs and muffin the corgi. :3